Menu Close

SME GP DAY The government is ready to buy SME is ready to sell

SME GP DAY The government is ready to buy, SME is ready to sell.

SME GP DAY The government is ready to buy, SME is ready to sell.

ร่วมแสดงสินค้าในงาน SME GP DAY รัฐพร้อมซื้อ SME พร้อมขาย

 

OSMEP together with F.T.I. organized SME GP DAY 

The government is ready to buy SMEs ready to sell by bringing products and services of over 100 MSME businesses with potential to attend the event as well as providing counseling activities. and services It will be held from 24 – 26 August 2023 at HALL 8, Queen Sirikit National Convention Center.

 

It is expected that sales and business opportunities under the project will be more than 1,000 million baht and economic value from the THAI SME-GP measures will be more than 400 billion baht.

On August 10, 2023, Mr. Weerapong Malai, Director of the Office of Small and Medium Enterprises Promotion (OSMEP), said, “The THAI SME-GP measure is an important measure that the Comptroller General’s Department, together with OSMEP, promote and support S.E. MEs have easier access to government procurement. 

 

It stipulates that SMEs have a price handicap of 10 percent and if they are certified Made in Thailand or MiT by the Federation of Thai Industries. 

 เครื่อง Temp controller

You will receive an additional 5 percent handicap, for a total of 15 percent. If the procurement does not exceed 500,000 baht, it must be purchased from an SME first. SMEs that are eligible must be registered in the THAI SME-GP system.

 

In 2022, OSMEP has widely published measures, resulting in more than 150,000 SMEs registering in the THAI SME-GP system, with more than 1,100,000 products and services available for purchase. In the past, 

 

procurement From SMEs at a level not exceeding 30 percent, it has increased to 41 percent of the procurement budget. Therefore, OSMEP has continuously pushed SMEs into the government market to be higher by 2023. OSMEP 

 

Roadshow activities have been organized throughout the country to connect government markets and expand the scope to the private sector. It aims to give SMEs increased access to procurement. At least 45 percent of the total procurement value and has a goal to push it to 50 percent.”

 

By bringing the products and services of potential MSMEs to join the event, numbering more than 100 enterprises, as well as providing consulting activities and various services. 

 

It will be held between 24 and 26 August 2023 at HALL 8, Queen Sirikit National Convention Center.

 

SME GP DAY The government is ready to buy, SME is ready to sell.

 
OSMEP together with F.T.I. organized SME GP DAY: The government is ready to buy SMEs ready to sell by bringing products and services of over 100 MSME businesses with potential to attend the event as well as providing counseling activities. and services It will be held from 24 – 26 August 2023 at HALL 8, Queen Sirikit National Convention Center. It is expected that sales and business opportunities under the project will be more than 1,000 million baht and economic value from the THAI SME-GP measures will be more than 400 billion baht.
 
On August 10, 2023, Mr. Weerapong Malai, Director of the Office of Small and Medium Enterprises Promotion (OSMEP), said, “The THAI SME-GP measure is an important measure that the Comptroller General’s Department, together with OSMEP, promote and support S.E. MEs have easier access to government procurement. 
It stipulates that SMEs have a price handicap of 10 percent and if they are certified Made in Thailand or MiT by the Federation of Thai Industries. You will receive an additional 5 percent handicap, for a total of 15 percent. If the procurement does not exceed 500,000 baht, it must be purchased from an SME first. SMEs that are eligible must be registered in the THAI SME-GP system.
เครื่อง Temp controller 

In 2022, OSMEP has widely published measures, resulting in more than 150,000 SMEs registering in the THAI SME-GP system, with more than 1,100,000 products and services available for purchase. In the past, procurement From SMEs at a level not exceeding 30 percent, it has increased to 41 percent of the procurement budget. Therefore, OSMEP has continuously pushed SMEs into the government market to be higher by 2023. OSMEP 
 
Roadshow activities have been organized throughout the country to connect government markets and expand the scope to the private sector. It aims to give SMEs increased access to procurement. At least 45 percent of the total procurement value and has a goal to push it to 50 percent.”
By bringing the products and services of potential MSMEs to join the event, numbering more than 100 enterprises, as well as providing consulting activities and various services. 
 
It will be held between 24 and 26 August 2023 at HALL 8, Queen Sirikit National Convention Center.
 
Posted in Event 2023

Related Posts

error: เนื้อหาได้รับการคุ้มครอง !!